Pravira Kneeling at the Feet of Jana Kalighat PaintingSold Out
From the epic of Mahabharata, this Kalighat pat art depicts a story of freedom and courage. Pravira was the prince of a kingdom named Mahishmati; he is known for stopping the Ashwamedha Yagna horse of the Pandavas in his kingdom for which he was killed by Arjuna, the army chief of Pandavas. Seen here in this painting, Pravira is kneeling at the feet of his mother Jana, queen of Mahishmati. With a raised hand, she bestows her son with her blessings and support.
• EXQUISITE ART COLLECTION: Decorate your walls with these amazing, framed art prints and support local folk artists of India.
• EXCELLENT COLOR & DETAILING: We have been in the print industry for 30 years. Our in-house team of print technologists ensures that our Giclee prints do justice to the original artwork which are a near-perfect representation of the same. All our prints are made using the latest printers with a 12 pigment ink system that produces smooth gradations and excellent detail.
• LIFETIME FADE RESISTANCE: We use museum-grade archival paper that gives a smooth and clean finish, emphasizing different highlights and tones for a stunning print. Our prints have a lifespan of 100+ years in ideal indoor conditions.
• PREMIUM SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: All products come in a premium and eco-friendly packaging, ensuring that the product reaches you in a pristine condition without using any plastic. Our attractive boxes make them ready-to-gift without the need for any additional wrapping. Each framed print is wrapped in specially designed corrugated sheets to provide extra cushioning.
• SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: All of our products are sourced sustainably with eco-friendly ink and paper made with FSC-certified forests. We deeply value the environment and wish to conserve it for future generations at all costs.
• HANDMADE FRAMES: Our team of in-house expert framers make each frame with great attention to detail. All our frames are matted and available in black & brown colours. They have a white border around the print to protect the print and ensure its longevity. The border will be 1’’ to 2.5’’ inch depending on the size of the print. Our frames measure 15mm front face and 30mm in depth from the wall. All frames come with an Acrylic Plexiglass providing extra UV protection and minimal glare. This also ensures a secure transit.
• QUALITY ASSURANCE: Our end-to-end, in-house printing and framing facility enables us to ensure top quality. Every order is thoroughly screened by our team of print technologists and framers at every stage to ensure the best quality.
• CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Our customers are our top priority and we strive to make sure you are 100% satisfied. If there is any problem with your delivery, please contact us on +91 9717766870 or email@example.com.
• ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING: Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt generation and shipped between 1-3 business days.